In addition to financial aid, Medicine River Wildlife Centre also accepts a wide variety of materials to help our facility run smoothly. We accept animal feed, kitchen supplies, appliances, housewares, office supplies and more.
Medicine River Wildlife Centre is a registered charity and can provide a tax deductible receipt for items valued over $10.
You may choose to purchase an item for us or you can donate cash towards the purchase of these materials. If you choose to purchase any items for us, but are unable to deliver them, we can make arrangements to have them picked up.
Here is some of the material we need to help our facility run smoothly (these items can be purchased or sponsored):
- Oil of Oregano - liquid
- Soft-sided collapsible travel cages
- Permanent stamps
- Laminator sheets
- Printer ink and toner - HP 61 & Epson 252
- Virox® and Enzyme Cleaner (from Wesclean, Red Deer)
- 121L garbage bags
- Eco-friendly dish and laundry soap
- Professional quality butcher's knives and scissors
- Outdoor extension cords
- Electric winch
- Ride-on lawnmower
- Solar panels
- Motion sensor lights
- LED light bulbs
- Gift cards from Dollarama, Walmart, Staples, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Princess Auto
Sponsorship Categories (contact us for details)
- Wildlife hospital upgrade
- Education programs
- New raptor enclosure